Friday, October 5, 2018

Inkstain and Walla Walla's Mill Creek

J. Fleck at Inkstain revisited Mill Creek in Walla Walla. I am a regular reader of Fleck's blog on western water issues. He is southwest U.S. centric, but his college days were spent in Walla Walla and he began his career there. Mill Creek and the other waters of the Walla Walla Valley fit the typical challenges of western water challenges.

I have a couple of old posts from my own observations of Mill Creek (walla-walla-1931-flood and  mill-creek-and-walla-walla).

Like Fleck, I have my own memories of a younger me associated with Mill Creek and Walla Walla. I clocked my fastest mile time during a race in Walla Walla. I was never able to improve that personal best - maybe it was the water from Mill Creek that made the difference. 

No comments: